How to Use Coconut Oil for Wrinkles? Eye & Face Wrinkles Removal tips
Wrinkles are fine lines or delicate crease in he skin surface which is caused by thin, sagging skin. Wrinkles or aging lines can be taken place when the elasticity of the skin gets damaged due to age and other factors like improper care, unbalanced diet, and stress. Usually, wrinkles are visible on the face, neck and hands. When the collagen and elastin present in the connective tissue of the skin is weakened or decrease in number, wrinkles appears on the skin surface. Skin loses fat content, elasticity, smoothness and even thickness when suffers from such type of damage.
Vitamin E-rich foods are good for skin and inadequate intake of such foods may be responsible for wrinkles in skin. Various ecological factors and harmful effects of ultraviolet sun rays may also cause wrinkles. Wrinkled skin can be easily visible as skin becomes loose and sagging near the eyes, lips and neck. Sometimes creased skin is temporary but it may become deeper and more permanent due to aging. In short, over exposure to sun, smoking, pollution, drug use, weight Loss, stress, and loss of vitamin E are the possible causes of wrinkles on face.
From ancient times, coconut oil has been known for giving humanity healthy flexible skin and also it is the first commercial skin product. Sebaceous glands are present beneath the skin which generate and secrete an oily matter called sebum for lubricating skin and hair. Thus, sebum is natural oil of body which contains medium chain triglycerides (MCT). Coconut oil is also composed of medium chain triglycerides. These MCTs are converted in to MCFAs (medium chain fatty acids) by the lipophilic bacteria that live on the surface of skin. MCFAs are powerful antimicrobial having the capacity to kill a host of harmful bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites, etc. MCFAs have very small structure and so they are easily penetrated in the pores of skin.
Coconut oil is a rich source of MCFA and thus it prevents free-radical formation and the damage caused by it. The connective tissues of the skin get strengthened by coconut oil, making your skin soft and flexible. Also, it helps to preserve the protective acid layer of your body, establishing a chemical environment inhospitable to most disease-causing germs. When the skin is strong, elastic and free from excessive free-radical destruction, wrinkles are virtually absent even on aging. So, wrinkles should essentially be nonexistent in skin as long as you can maintain the elasticity and strength of connective fibers, lines or creases in your skin.
How to Use Coconut Oil for Wrinkles? Eye & Face Wrinkles Removal tips
Coconut oil is a natural moisturizer, emollient and an antioxidant which softens your skin, protects against damage, and promotes healing. It keeps your skin glowing and healthy. As it is the best natural skin lotion, regular application of coconut oil can soften the skin and eliminate the wrinkles on your face. To get more benefits, use pure coconut oil.
Coconut oil for Wrinkles:
To reduce the wrinkles, coconut oil helps in the following ways:
* As coconut oil has emollient property, it can help to soften the skin and decrease the wrinkles.
* Rubbing of coconut oil on skin can get rid of dry skin due to moisturizing effect of it.
* The anti-oxidants found in coconut oil can annihilate the free radicals that are responsible for aging. Also, it prevents the formation of free-radicals.
* It reduces the damage caused by too much sun exposure.
* The antiseptic fatty acids present in coconut oil prevent bacterial elements and fungus.
* It maintains the elasticity of the skin.
* It gets rid of outer layer of the dead cells.
* Also, it helps in killing bacteria, fungus and several parasites.
How to apply coconut oil to remove wrinkles?
* First, rinse your hands and face properly with a gentle cleanser and pat dry with a soft face towel.
* On the wrinkle-prone areas, massage coconut oil during bedtime. You can massage it directly or use cotton ball to massage by soaking the oil in it.
* Apply coconut oil with up and out motion and repeat steps 2-3 times on each side of your face.
Coconut oil is also useful in curing acne, wounds, rashes, burns and skin inflammation aside from improving the appearance of the skin. Along with protecting the skin from getting dry and flaky, it can improve the complexion. Coconut oil is considered as one of the best massage oils. Some mineral oils can cause side effects but coconut oil is found to be completely safe for use in massages. Nowadays, many types of coconut oil are available in the market but virgin coconut oil is best for skin.
Many skin care products, like soaps, lotions, creams, etc. contain coconut oil as one of the main ingredients. Coconut oil is also used in the treatment of some skin problems, like eczema and psoriasis. Along with skin care, coconut oil is also used for hair care. For achieving a young and healthy skin, you can adopt the practice of using coconut oil.
Some other tips to remove Eye and Face wrinkles:
* Fresh Papaya juice can remove dead and rough skin, and apple and pineapple juices can help to reduce fine lines, wrinkles and cracked skin.
* Massage increases blood circulation, which results in tightening of the muscles and tissues, thereby, decreasing the flashiness of the skin and reinstating a young look.
* Make a paste of turmeric powder with sugarcane juice and apply to the face to remove wrinkles and to prevent skin aging.
* Rub the core of pineapple on the face for a few minutes and leave for 10-15 minutes. This is excellent for fine wrinkles.
* Apply a good quality cream with a firm pressure with the fleshy tips of fingers. Do not apply pressure around eyes. Continue massage for 15 minutes.
* Also, you can apply juice of green pineapples and apples the face daily and leave for 10-15 minutes. This is excellent for fine wrinkles and cracked skin.
* Cucumber juice can be helpful to alleviate age spot skin problems.
* Pinching is also effective for wrinkles on jaw. Pinch the skin between your thumb and fingers.
* Leave metal spoons overnight in the freezer. To reduce under-eye wrinkles, apply the backs of spoons under the eye in the morning when you first wake up.
* For wrinkle cure, consume a spoonful of shredded ginger with some honey every morning.
* Avoid alcohol, caffeine and cigarettes as they dry the skin promoting the development of wrinkles. Also the smoking habit uses the lips muscles hundreds of times a day, which contributes wrinkling.
* Apply pure castor oil to prevent wrinkles.
* You can also apply egg yolk once in a week for 10 minutes for wrinkle cure.
* Eat a balanced diet including fruits, vegetables, whole grain foods, seeds, nuts and legumes.
* Drink plenty of fluid every day. This help to keep the skin hydrated and to flush away toxins.
* To reduce the blemishes and age spots, apply lemon juice few times a day.
* Make a mixture of honey, olive oil and cream. Apply it on the face. It provides very good results.
* Cut a Green Thompson seedless grape in half and gently squash it on your face at wrinkles (lines). Leave it on for 20 minutes and wash with warm water and allow it dry in natural air. This is very effective home remedy for wrinkles.